Raise Your Vibration!
Here is a list of things you can do to raise your vibration to that “feel good & attract good things” frequency.
- Take time each morning to make a list of everything in your life that is going well. Make a gratitude list or keep a gratitude journal.
- End each day with thoughts of gratitude as you go over your day and identify what worked, what was beneficial to you, and for what you are grateful.
- Just doing the above two steps will raise your vibration – at least twice a day!… and you can do this whenever during your day that you start feeling in a “funk”.
- Know that there are a couple of things in your life that you CAN control. These include what you put into your mouth and the amount of exercise you provide to your body. You may make conscious living choices in these two areas of your life that will support your self-empowerment and your physical health.
- You can “feng shui” your life by changing old habits, patterns, ways of doing things, and anything else that can move energy and disconnect you from old stagnant life cycles.
- Use your meridian tapping techniques like EFT every day to “fine tune” or dislodge anything big that comes up from your subconscious as ready to clear.
- Listen to this amazing virtual choir presentation to uplift your vibration: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7o7BrlbaDs
- And, any time you feel yourself losing personal power you can tap between your breasts – on your heart chakra and thymus point (from the cleavage area down… vertically) and breathe out the restriction, frustration, fear, doubt, as you breathe in and feel LOVE for yourself, your body, your skills, your life blessings. Infuse yourself with LOVE and you will immediately feel more empowered and lighter!
So, create daily habits to raise your personal vibration, and you serve yourself as well as everyone else on the planet! We all benefit when just one of us shifts to a higher vibrational frequency.
Let’s all Lighten Up!