Health Research and Presentations by Dr. Anne Merkel of The Ariela Group
For the last 30+ years I have done post-doctoral research and made numerous presentations to a variety of audiences. I have pursued studies in alternative healing modalities including Energy Therapy tools of all kinds, Energy Essences, Energy Medicine, Energy Psychology, and Naturopathy, and as I learn, I share with my clients. With a specialty in supporting clients presenting with chronic health disorders or recurring emotional traumas, my emphasis has been on Autoimmune Disorders including CFS/ Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Fibromyalgia, MCS/ Multiple Chemical Sensitivity, among others, with a focus more recently on natural approaches to IBS/ Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Cancer.
To date most of my research, presentations, and publications have been about Treating Autoimmune Disorders Using Energy Psychology and Naturopathy. Here is a sampling of what I have shared with audiences and readers:
- Articles about Treating Autoimmune disorders using EFT & Energy Therapy tools,
- More Articles about Treating Autoimmune with Energy Psychology,
- Radio presentations about Autoimmune,
- Conference Presentation from 2015 ACEP (Association for Comprehensive Energy Psychology) Reston, Virginia – May 31, 2015,
- PowerPoint slide show from my presentation at the 2015 ACEP (Association for Comprehensive Energy Psychology) Annual Conference,
- PowerPoint slide show from my presentation at the 2015 ANMA Full Presentation 8-25-15 (American Naturopathic Medical Association) Annual Conference
- AI Research 2015 Working Bibliography 8-25-15,
- Autoimmune Cases – Naturally!: Treating Autoimmune Disorders Using Energy Psychology and Naturopathy is my 4th book on Amazon. The book chronicles how I use Energy Psychology and Natural Health Protocols in coaching sessions with clients presenting with a variety of autoimmune conditions and their underlying emotional issues. It flows naturally with the ACEP and ANMA PowerPoint presentations and will be evidence and application of what I shared at both conferences. This 240 page book offers hope and support for the almost 80 million Americans and so many people elsewhere who suffer from Autoimmune Conditions – diagnosed or not. Click here to purchase softcover or kindle versions.